In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to bow the Erhu. When playing this instrument, keep the shoulders and both arms relaxed. The elbow moves the arm, the arm moves the wrist, the wrist moves the fingers and the fingers move the bow. There is a slight twitch of the wrist on attack of each stroke. The only pressure point is where you hold the bow. Practice bowing the whole length of the bow. Practice with various speeds. This video will benefit those viewers who are interested in playing the Erhu, and would like to learn how to bow to be able to play the instrument.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades