In this tutorial, we learn how to play the ruan, a Chinese Lute. First, sit on 2/3 of the chair, then rest the ruan on the lap, slanting it 45 degrees to the left. For the left hand position rest the thumb at the back of the neck and allow the other fingers to curve into a ball shape. use the fingertips to press into the strings. Do not pull the strings when pressing or the pitch will be messed up. Also, do not rest the palm onto the neck of the ruan. Use the pick between the thumb and pointer finger to play on the bottom and enjoy learning this new instrument.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades