In this video, we learn how to tie the qianjing on a erhu. First, measure and cut 60 inches of Qian Jin string, then place one end on the neck and make a downward loop. After this, loop the rest of the Qian Jin over the neck, across the loop which you just made. Then, loop five times around the neck going down. Loop over the strings then use the thumb to space the strings between the neck. Next, move another five strings around the poll in the same direction. To finish, tie the end of the loop with the other string, then you will be able to play your violin.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades