In this video, we learn how to change the strings on the erhu. First, loosen and remove the inner string. After this, take and unwind the new inner string. Then, take the end with the loop and put it through the Qianjing. Then, loop it in the screw at the bottom of the erhu. Then fold the tip of the other end of the string and put it through the hole in the first peg. Then, loop the string one and push the tip into the hole. Now turn the peg clockwise to tighten it. Repeat this for all the strings and you will have a finely tuned instrument.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades