In this tutorial, we learn how to make a kazoo out of a clothespin. This musical instrument can be made at home with just a few minutes. You will need: 2 rubber bands, a clothes pin, and tape. First, take the clothes pin apart and then take one side and wrap both ends with tape. Throw the metal part away, you won't need this anymore. Next, you will take this side and wrap a rubber band across it. Then, put the two flat sides together on top of the pin. Wrap a rubber band around the entire thing. Then, all you have to do is blow through it, enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades