This video explains how to change a string of guzheng. The process is well described in the video with each and every steps clearly. The thing that is to be done is loosen the peg in a an anticlockwise direction using a tuning tool to remove the string. Thus remove it. If there is no string to begin with then loosen the tuning first before fitting a new string. Than take a new string and insert the pointed end through the hole from the back of the guzheng. To get it on other side pull it through the hole. Take the pointed end of the string through the hole and then through the hole of the peg. Press the string inwards so the string go inside when it is tighten the string goes over the excess string pull the string after tighten it and after that tighten it for a few rounds and tune it by placing on the guzheng bridge. Thus the process is done.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades