This is a video demonstrating how to properly coil a guitar cable. First some incorrect ways of folding the cable are shown. One should not wrap the cable around the forearm, pick it up in a ball, or wrap it like a lasso around the hand. The correct way is demonstrated by taking a section between the thumb and index finger, rolling the index finger toward you, then making another loop by rolling the index finger away from you. This process is repeated until the entire cable is coiled. Folding the cable in this way will make it easy to uncoil and will extend the life of the cable.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades