In this video, we learn how to fix dimo flute membrane. First, slice open a tube of dimo and cut a piece big enough to cover the dizi hole. Next, crumple and crease the dimo for better sound. Now, wet the area around the dizi hole with water and rub a piece of Jiao around the dizi hole. After this, spread with glue and paste the dimo over the hole making little creases that run perpendicular to the dizi hole. After this, try it out and see how your dizi sounds, if it sounds dull, press lightly on the dimo to loosen it up and enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades