Want to learn how to play the dulcimer? The dulcimer is a beautiful instrument of the zither family, that is often used in folk music. In this tutorial you can learn how to play a short piece called "Dave Sewell's Interlude" written for luthier, Dave Luthier. "Dave Sewell's Inetrlude" uses the chords D / / / DM7 / / / G6 / / / A7 / / /
G6 / / / Bm / / / Em / A7 / D / / / With this how to video you can play the warm chords from "Dave Sewell's Interlude" on the dulcimer.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades