In this tutorial, we learn how to play a ghost catcher. First, you want to place your index finger on the top of the end of the ghost catcher, then use your other fingers to help hold it. Now, place your mouth on the other end of the instrument. You will pick the strings with your right hand and put the ghost catcher in the left corner of your mouth. Start strumming with your index finger, while still holding it with your other hand. Push your thumb the opposite way, going down instead of up. Now, combine all these steps and you will be playing a ghost catcher in no time!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades