This Music & Instruments video tutorial shows how to properly roll guitar & mic cables. Master Doug from Tech Support demonstrates how to do this in this video. First remove all the kinks from the cable before rolling it. Put one end of the cable in one hand; say in the left hand and with the right hand make loops and place them in the left hand. Make sure you don't entangle the cable while doing this. If the cable is longer, do this process by placing the cable on the ground. Make sure that all the loops are of the same size for ease of handling.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades